There are many ways for individuals and businesses to partner with SEEC either by donating resources or time.
Businesses can become a SEEC employer by hiring one of the many qualified job seekers SEEC supports. Additionally, businesses can join the Business Advisory Council (BAC) and help advocate for the work SEEC is doing to place job seekers. Another way to get involved is to join the Quality Advisory Council, a volunteer committee whose mission it is to ensure that the people SEEC supports are living lives of their choosing.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact SEEC at 301-576-9000 to inquire about ways in which to get involved.
How to Contribute:
- Make a financial contribution
- Make a tribute gift in honor of a loved one or special occasion
- Make a bequest
- Attend a SEEC special event
- Shop Amazon Smile and earn money for SEEC with every order
- Designate SEEC as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaign
- Donate your used vehicle
- Donate appreciated stock (tax savings for you to benefit someone in need
Call 301-576-9000 for assistance.