How to Contribute:
- Make a financial contribution
- Make a tribute gift in honor of a loved one or special occasion
- Make a bequest by including SEEC in your will
- Shop Amazon Smile and earn money for SEEC with every order
- Designate SEEC as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaign CFC#36458
- Donate appreciated stock (tax savings for you to benefit someone in need)
- Donate a car https://careasy.org/nonprofit/SEEC-Corporation
VOLUNTEER/DONATION NEEDS DURING THE COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) PANDEMIC
Companies like SEEC need PPE (personal protective equipment) for our staff who are providing 24 hour support to people with disabilities in their homes. Like assisted living and nursing homes, we are not hospitals and therefore lower on the supply chain, yet still need access to supplies to keep our staff safe. Here is how you can help SEEC during these challenging times:
Donate essential items for DSPs working in the community
SEEC is assembling bags for DSPs and others working in the community with items to help keep them safe. We are seeking donations of:
• Baby wipes & cleaning wipes
• Disposable latex-free gloves of ALL sizes
• Disposable gowns of ALL sizes
• Safety googles/glasses or face shields
• Paper goods for the homes of people we support – toilet paper, paper towels
• Cleaning supplies for the homes of people we support-Lysol/disinfectant wipes, disinfectant sprays and liquids, etc
• Packaged snacks, treats & gifts for our amazing staff members hard at work during this crises
Donation drop off details:
Donations can be mailed to SEEC or dropped off in the lobby of our corporate offices in Silver Spring between 9am-5pm M-F.
8905 Fairview Rd. #600, Silver Spring MD, 20910.
Thank you for your support!
Contact email@example.com for more info on how you can help.