How to Contribute:
- Make a financial contribution
- Make a tribute gift in honor of a loved one or special occasion
- Make a bequest by including SEEC in your will
- Shop Amazon Smile and earn money for SEEC with every order
- Designate SEEC as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaign CFC#36458
- Donate your used vehicle
- Donate appreciated stock (tax savings for you to benefit someone in need)
Call 301-576-9000 for assistance.
VOLUNTEER/DONATION NEEDS DURING THE COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) PANDEMIC
Companies like SEEC need PPE (personal protective equipment) for our staff who are providing 24 hour support to people with disabilities in their homes. Like assisted living and nursing homes, we are not hospitals and therefore lower on the supply chain, yet still need access to supplies to keep our staff safe. Here is how you can help SEEC during these challenging times:
Craft homemade surgical masks for DSPs
Volunteers with some spare time, basic sewing skills, and access to a sewing machine can help by crafting homemade surgical masks. Donations will be laundered and distributed to DSPs working in our community (see donation drop-off details below). Our goal is to be able to provide masks not only to our DSP’s but to every DSP in Maryland!
Here is a tutorial of how to craft the masks:
Other materials or methods can be used to create the masks as well.
Donate essential items for DSPs working in the community
SEEC is assembling bags for DSPs and others working in the community with items to help keep them safe. We are seeking donations of:
• Homemade masks for Maryland DSPs
• Baby wipes & cleaning wipes
• Disposable latex-free gloves of ALL sizes
• Disposable gowns of ALL sizes
• Safety googles/glasses or face shields
• Paper goods for the homes of people we support – toilet paper, paper towels
• Cleaning supplies for the homes of people we support-Lysol/disinfectant wipes, disinfectant sprays and liquids, etc
• Packaged snacks, treats & gifts for our amazing staff members hard at work during this crises
Donation drop off details:
Donations can be mailed to SEEC or dropped off in the lobby of our corporate offices in Silver Spring between 9am-5pm M-F.
8905 Fairview Rd. #300, Silver Spring MD, 20910.
Thank you for your support to help DSPs stay safe and slow the spread of the virus in our community!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on how you can help.